Big thank's to google

Thursday, July 02, 2009

After wait for a week,now I am totally happy because my account in google adsense is activated..
Now i can purcash a little of money from this programs..
Totally big thanks for that..


Wait.. How it do??
Well, google team approve my blog because :
1. I am using a blogger.com to create a blog.
2. My blog language is english, so google team can mean my article.
3. My blog not atributed with a javascript yet.
4. My personal account while register is right (as a KTP).


That a litle thinks of my bussines online programs,
And wait a many time for my next post.

Dont forget to comment.
Thanks

2 comments:

Riezal said...

Saya jadi bingung mau balas komennya ke posting yang mana,nanti di bilang gak nyambung lagi dgn topik punya mas. . .Mas kembali ke blog ku aja yach,udah q balas di situ. . .

tpao said...

Okey bro