gone with the wind

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Don’t you just love Scarlett and Rhett from Gone With the Wind? Such memorable characters: Clark Gable as Rhett and Vivien Leigh as Scarlett. And they gave us such memorable quotes.

Auditions and screen tests for Gone With The Wind Appearing : Tallulah Bankhead, Susan Hayward, Margaret Tallichet, Frances Dee, Mary Ray, Lana Turner, Paulette Goddard, Anita Louise, Dorothy Jordan, Linda Watkins, Frances Fuller, Adrea Leeds, Jean Kent, Anne Shirley, Marsha Hunt, Mervlyn Douglas, Jeffrey Lynn, Joan Bennett, Jean Arthur, Hattie Noel, Hattie McDaniel, Vivien Leigh, Leslie Howard, and Clark Gable.


Here are some of the most memorable Gone With the Wind quotes:
Scarlett: I can’t think about that right now. If I do, I’ll go crazy. I’ll think about that tomorrow.
Rhett: No, I don’t think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That’s what’s wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.
Scarlett: As God is my witness, I’ll never be hungry again.
Rhett: Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.

0 comments: